Ok,
in view of some recent controversies and some other not too reasonable existing situations, I'm providing a service to the Party and our elected Democrats. Here's an opportunity to propose, vent, and track opinions within the Democratic Party. This will be exactly as useful as YOU make it. I'll try to keep things relatively polite with a very light moderation hand. Please be patient, I have a real job. I intend to publish your articles, I have little time to be a moderator, much less, an author. Nobody here has more or less standing than anybody else, what will determine how soon or whether or not you get published is going to have everything to do with it being relevant to this site and adherence to the simple policies outlined.
If you've tried to Comment and failed, the Comment requires a name, "Blogger name" will not work unless you're a "Registered" Blogger with Blogspot, use "Other" and please, a real name. If you violate the "Guidelines" in your Comment, it'll go away, I can't selectively edit them, it takes very little to avoid that happening.
Contributors, if something seems complicated, email me, it shouldn't be.
More authors, more comments equals more credibility. Howard Dean, DNC Chair, wants to build this Party from the bottom up, communication is key. We'd like to have the Oregon House, maybe we ought to talk to each other.
Sunday, February 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment